- 0 Comments
Organic Peanut Butter 300 g :
Add a new taste and a healthy flavor to your breakfasts with City Farm Organic Peanut Butter.
The balanced and controlled consumption of peanut butter, which is especially preferred by athletes and dieters, is very beneficial for health.
We can list some of the benefits of peanut butter as follows;
• Peanut butter is rich in protein content, it can be a good source of protein for those who need more protein in their diet.
• Peanut butter is very rich in terms of vitamin E, protein, potassium and beneficial oils and is very nutritious.
• Since it is very rich in fiber and protein, it eliminates the feeling of hunger when consumed and helps to stay full for a long time.
• Peanut butter has antioxidant properties due to the presence of folate, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, riboflavin and thiamine.
• Peanut butter contains potassium, which acts as an electrolyte and is a fluid-balancing element in the body. 100 grams of peanut butter contains 70 mg of potassium.
• Contains polyunsaturated fats and monounsaturated fats. Unsaturated fats help lower bad cholesterol levels and increase the circulation of good cholesterol.
• Peanut butter contains many vitamins that are good for our body. Vitamin A is beneficial for the eyes and vitamin C for the immune system. In addition, vitamin E, which is abundant in it, is a very important micronutrient that our body needs to dissolve complex fatty acid structures and fat blockages.
Moreover, at your door with affordable prices.