- 0 Comments
Organic Tarhana :
Here is Raya Organik Tarhana, our cultural heritage, indispensable for all of us in winter, the saviour of mothers in the transition to additional food.
It's easy to cook, easy to store, and when we consider its nutritiousness, it's no wonder that our kitchens are a must.
Raya Tarhana Soup to Marrow Bone Broth Recipe:
• Let's soak our collagen store narrowed calf bones in warm water for 1 hour beforehand and take them into the pot after straining.
Let's put cold water in 4.5 fingers. You can add shallots, garlic, 1 tablespoon of vinegar, 1 pinch of black pepper, rock salt and bay leaf for flavouring according to your wishes.
• After boiling, let's turn down the stove and cook it for at least 6 hours. When the kefs surface, let's take that layer and cook it on low heat for 1 more hour and let it cool down. Our marrow bone broth is ready ... (You can also use Chicken Broth or plain water instead of bone broth.)
• Let's add 3-4 tablespoons of Raya Organic Tarhana to our cooled 1 litre of narrowed bone broth, wet it and mix it and put it aside. You can adjust the consistency according to yourself. • Let us melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a pot. You can also use Organic Raya Olive Oil if you wish.
• Add 1 teaspoon of Raya organic tomato paste and a small amount of dried mint (optional garlic powder can be added to increase its flavour) to our butter, let's cook it by mixing until the smell of the tomato paste disappears (approximately 2 minutes)
• In order to prevent the tarhana water mixture from settling to the bottom, let's mix it once more and slowly add it to our oil. Let's mix the belly beats up to the boiling level on low heat.
It is important to boil it by mixing. Let's not neglect it. Then let it boil for 5-10 minutes on low heat. If the consistency is dark, you can lighten it with hot water.
Enjoy your meal...
This product was produced by ORNES GIDA PAZARLAMA VE TİC A.Ş on 1.12.2004 in accordance with the Organic Agriculture Law No. 5262 and the regulation on the principles and implementation of the relevant Organic Agriculture. (TR-OT-003) ECOCERT IMO DENETIM VE CERTIFICATE LTD. It has been certified by ŞTİ.
Organic wheat flour, organic fresh red pepper (capita pepper), organic yoghurt, organic onion, organic dried mint, organic sourdough, a trace amount of organic sea salt.
Allergen Warning: Contains organic whole wheat flour, (Gluten) Organic dairy products (yoghurt).
Store in a dry, cool and odourless place, away from sunlight.